Staff/Parent Duty Schedule
For the 2016-2017 school year, we are going to use the online service Signupgenius.com to sign up and track parent duty for classes and special events.
If you signed up for an event, you will receive an email reminder one week ahead of time.
|(1) On-duty staff/parents need to arrive at PDS at no later than 2:00 PM.
(2) Parent Duty refund check will be issued at the end of each semester.
(3) Please arrange substitute or replacement. If you cannot perform your duty,
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes.
(4) The updated duty schedule will be posted on the PCLS website.
It is your responsibility to check your schedule.
PCLS Parent Duty Instructions
- Sign in at 2:00 PM. Wear on-duty arm-badge.
- Pick up and read parent duty instructions.
- Ring bells between classes at 2:30, 3:20, 3:25 and 4:15 on the normal school day, otherwise consult the on-duty staff.
- Help with food sales, including purchases for teachers, on the weeks where there are food sales.
- Patrol hallways between classes to assure that students are orderly and not touching PDS property.
- Check the dancing room downstairs before 4:00 p.m. to make sure the door is unlocked.
- At 4:20 please go to the Chinese Yo-Yo class, and help the yo-yo teacher supervise the students.
- At 4:55, walk through hallways and cafeteria to collect any improperly disposed trash.
- Help the principal and staff as needed to copy or escort new students to class, etc.
- 於平常上下課時間，即2:30, 3:20, 3:25, 4:15 時，搖上下課鈴。若遇有非平常的補課情形，請洽詢值日行政人員新的上下課時間。
- 下課時間，巡視走廊以確定學生都維持適當秩序，絕對不可破壞 PDS 學校物品。